Si è verificato un errore nel gadget

domenica 6 luglio 2014

My June Favorites 2014 ❤️

Hi guys! Sorry for the delay but here are my favorites of June! 

My favorite movies:


Maleficient:
Was released in Italy in June and I have loved it! Angelina Jolie is gorgeous and her make up is fantastic!


Monster University:
This film is so funny! I really like the story and the friendship between Mike and Sully.

My favorite cover:


This is a really cute cover of Marie!

My favorites songs:

1. Royal Tailor | Ready set go


1. Mika | Boum Boum Boum



2. 2NE1 | Go away 



3. Ariana Grande | Problem




Favorite food:


Ice cream! Is always a good idea!

Favorites accessories:


Flowers platform shoes


Michael Kors watch

So guys these are my favorites of june!
I hope you like it!
Xoxo Daisy (:

2 commenti:

  1. Were arae does shoes from? Love them *-*
    nice post :**

    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. They're from Platform ☺
      Thank you!❤❤❤

      Elimina