Si è verificato un errore nel gadget

venerdì 31 ottobre 2014

Autumn 2014 Wishlist ❤

Hi girls! This is my autumn 2014 wishlist!☺

CHIARA FERRAGNI BALLERINAS:



I think they're so cool! I love the combination of glitter and gold.

UGG BOOTS:


They're so fluffly! I think they're the perfect boots for this season!

CHANEL BAG:



For me is the perfect bag for everyday!

MARC JACOBS' WATCH:


Is absolutely elegant!

MARC JACOBS' BRACELET:


It's so cute!!

So this girls is all!
I hope you like it!
Remember to follow my blog!❤
Xoxo Daisy (:


1 commento:

  1. I want some shoes from the Chiara Ferragni collection for so long! hope to get them soon. :P
    And I want a watch from either Marc Jacobs or Michael Kors....will see :P

    great post!

    xx Monia
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina